Friday, April 2, 2010

3 choice

I got 3 choices for our relationship, especially for you.
1. we continue our relationship, but we both changed.
2. we break for a while, and we continued again, wait until you're not bored
3. we end our relationship.

I certainly don't want to choose option number 3, I choose option 1.
but you?
I'm sure you want to try option 3.
What don't you ever feel?
I'm tired you like this, you don't notice me, not giving me attention, you didn't care about what happens to me, you don't give me a message or call.
like you don't need me anymore.
I can't say this directly in front of you, I can only write it, because I know if I say directly to you, you must think I'm selfish and you'd be mad.

YOU WRONG! you are selfish!
you know? s-e-l-f-i-s-h!
you are too childish
you are only concerned with what you feel, but you never think how I feel.
hey boy, I'm your girlfriend, not your toy.
I have a feeling, I have a heart.
you should be thinking "a little" about my feelings.

yesterday, I really need your help, but you can't, you don't exist,
What I never asked for help? Why would I ever?
I only ask you to accompany me to go, only that
but what? what you can?
NO! you can't!
you know? at the time yesterday that I feel you don't love me anymore.

as we celebrate 4 months, you don't speak to me at all.
"I love you, I want us to lasting 'blah, that's a BIG bullshit!
I don't need the words, I just want you to indicate "yes, I need you, I care about you"
only that
I guess you want us to break again, ohmy I do not want it: (
but what the hell am I like this, you wouldn't care. I want to follow you, oh please I don't cry, it's too much pain and tears that I give to you.

No comments: