Friday, April 23, 2010

my song part III

I love you but it’s not so easy to make you here with me
I wanna touch and hold you forever
But you’re still in my dream
And I can’t stand to wait ‘till nite is coming to my life
But I still have a time to break a silence
When you love someone
Just be brave to say that you want him to be with you
When you hold your love
Don’t ever let it go
Or you will loose your chance
To make your dreams come true
(When You Love Someone - Endah N Resa)

Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around
Where are you now, you gotta let me know
(Where Are You Know - Britney Spears)

its hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to know
hold me now
I really wanna tell you I'm sorry
(Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Boyz II Men)

Sometimes you move so well
It's hard not to give in
I'm lost, I can't tell
Where you end and I begin
(If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5)

If I don't need you, then why am I crying on my bed?
I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
(If You're Not The One - Daniel Bedingfield)
Jika cinta dia jujurlah padaku
Tinggalkan aku disini tanpa senyumanmu
Jika cinta dia ku coba mengerti
(Jika Cinta Dia - Geisha)

Pergilah bersamanya disana
dengan dia yg ada segalanya
bersenang-senanglah sepuasanya
biarkan disini ku menyendiri
(Ingin Hilang Ingatan - Rocket Rockers)

I've exposed your lies
The underneath is no big surprise
Now it's time for changing
And cleansing everything
(Plug In Baby - Muse)

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that

If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But you're just a boy
You don't understand
You don't listen to her
You don't care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted
'Cause you're taking her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
(If I Were A Boy - Beyonce)

See? you hurt me like this.
please, you make me cry you know?
You may not realize, all you have done? ha? not realize?
sensitive bit boy, please.
do you like her? leave me.
simple, just leave me alone.
that's what you want it? and you want her?
you said 'if I had a girlfriend, I would be more loving my girlfriend'
stupid! you say it in front of me!
you don't understand how the pain? at least, please DON'T say it in front of me. N-E-V-E-R!
if you love her, leave me. please don't torture me like this.
don't you know I cry? I know, you don't care if I cry, I'd better shut up right?
no one knows I'm crying, I hide it from everyone.
I don't want you to know I'm crying, I knew I was just a whiny, spoiled, and selfish.
I don't want to hurt her anymore, she's my friend. I really feel bad. I'm sorry, once again I'm sorry but I can not hide my feelings, sorry.
sorry I was too hurt you, sorry :(
she's better than me, I'm sure :)
choose her, I happy for you if you with her, I pray for you :)

No comments: