Sunday, April 25, 2010

I can't

ohmy, I'm sorry I cant -_-
I cant forget you 'till now, I know you hate me, you move on, you have 'new' girlfriend.
I know, I know!
but, tell me boy why I cant forget you like you forget me?
you've made me like a fool for loving you.
one thing I know 'you teach me how to love you, miss you. but you NEVER teach me how to forget you'
my friend says' when you can move on if you keep talking about him? " and I realized, I'm stupid like this.
my friend was right, how can I move on if I continue like this?
I like this doesn't mean I didn't try.
I always try to forget you, ALWAYS!
but sometimes if I'm alone, and there when I miss you, when I can't forget you, when I want you there.
but, at the time with my friends, I laugh as usual, like nothing happened.
and next? I'm okay, I'm good, very good.
especially when I'm with Playmates, maybe I dont remember you at all
but when I'm alone and lonely at night, there was the time I remember you. because, usually you who accompanied me if my state of being alone like that.
and now? there's no you.
What I regret my decision to break up with you? the answer is NO.
I dont regret it, I just missed.
only that and nothing more.
I never ask you come back to me again, dont worry about that ;)
I just feel lonely when I'm alone and remember you.
but calm, I'm trying to move on like you :)
I dont want to keep hurting myself like this, you can move on tash :)

No comments: