Friday, April 23, 2010

my song part II

You're the only one
That makes it feel like home
And I need you in my life
When you're not around I'm feeling
Like a piece of me is missing
When it feels like the day is closing in
Somehow I find the faith
To make it through
When I'm with you
(When I'm With You - Westlife)
Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more
(Dont Love You No More - Craig David)

To say I'm in love with you
I'm officially everything you hope that I would be
This time I'll tell the truth
I'm officially wrong I know
For letting you go the way I did
Unconditionally more than I ever was before
I'm officially yours
(Officially Yours - Craig David)
It is love from the first
Time I pressed my hand to yours
Thinking, "Oh, is it love?"
(Oh It Is Love - Hello Goodbye)

You'll always be part of me
I'm part of your indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can escape me
Oh darling, cause you'll always be my baby
(Always Be My Baby - David Cook)

since I Found You My World Seems So Brand New
you've Show Me The Love I Never Knew
your Presence Is What My Whole Life Through
since I Found You My Life Begin So New
now Who Needs A Dream When There Is You
for All Of My Dreams Came True
since I Found You
(Since I found You - Christian Bautista)
You found somebody who does it better than he can
No more making you cry
No more them gray skies
Girl we flying on a g-5, g-5
And we're leavin' never looking back again
(Leavin - Jesse McCartney)

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
(Unintended - Muse)

Hapuslah cinta antara kita berdua
Karena kau sudah ada yg punya
Biarlah diriku memendam rasa ini
Jauh di lubuk hatiku
(Soulvibe - Biarlah "Hapuslah Cinta")

I love you, baby and if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby to warm the lonely nights.
(Cant Take My Eyes Off You - Muse)

Cause, I can’t keep on feelin’ the way I do
I can’t keep on, hiding my heart from you
I got to say something before
Someone else comes through,
I can’t keep on loving you,
From a distance
(Cant Keep On Loving You - Elliott Yamin)

No comments: