Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Ready!

I'm ready! ready for what tash?
ready for everything, ready to forget you, ready to forget our memories, ready to see you with another girl --> for this I'm not sure ya :p, but I'll try it :)
I'm ready for all possibilities that will come.
I'm ready to not cry as usual, I'm ready to see you without remembering our memories.
Essentially, I'm ready to move on!
I said this doesn't mean I've to get someone to replace for you, ohoho I don't like you.
I try to not to think of you when I heard the song always be my baby -> you give me this song, I remember
and also when I heard the song when I'm with you and officially yours, remember? I always tell you to listen to this song haha
but now I don't care!
honestly, sometimes I still think about you and miss you.
I sometimes miss it when you smiled, hugged me and kissed me, maybe I will not forget it -_-

but only that, I don't love you anymore like the last time I said it to you.
people who have hurt me, I don't remember, I better forget
difficult? yaeh it's difficult.
but if I didn't try, when I can move on?
cry? already too many tears for you wkwk
find someone else to replace you?
sorry, I can't like that.
waiting you to come back? iuh waste my time.
I think you're a hypocrite and a pussy, oops sorry I said that.
but that's reality.
why a hypocrite?
because once you tell me you hate her.
but now? hahaha well I don't want to say it, too bad
and why I say you are 'queer'?
because you can only insult me on twitter. ha? why you can't say it in front of me?
okay, I tired to deal with your character.
I would rather forget you.
I'm ready to enjoy my new plain life! * Really, really plain without my memories about -----*
My way to forget you is block your acc, and never saw your profile again.
okay, maybe this is my last post about you, about 23. maybe lho ya :p, I don't promise :p hehehe

No comments: