Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Please, tell me the truth

I hate myself for wanting to give up on you.
You make me feel like I can’t do anything. But I’ll keep going because I don’t want to hurt you, even if this relationship hurts me. I love you.

yeah this is my frontal emotions.
I have not been posting in this blog, and I miss it so much :*
can you see my words above?
I gave it to HIM.
I hope he realized.
Honestly, I was afraid to upset him, I know this is unhealthy, because then I would budge.
many people asking to me 'What are you tired of not budge?'
Honestly, I'm tired like this.
I tired to continue to beat you.
What you don't realize?
You treat me like complete shit all of the time, even though I’m your girlfriend.
It sucks, because when I fell in love with you, you were the sweetest boy alive and well now I can’t seem to fall out of love with you but at the same time I get hurt emotionally by you everyday. I don’t know what to do. A part of me is saying I should break up with you and another part is saying that I can’t live without you. I don’t know what to do, all I know is that I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU.
I know you probably don't love me anymore, bored with me, and you already don't get along with me. Right?
I KNOW IT! though you never told me, I know that.
you change, you don't love me anymore.
This is fact that I know and I feel.
Forget about it, I'm T-I-R-E-D!
I just know you like it :')

Honestly, I feel guilty to one of my friends.
She likes my friend, who happened to be close with me.
to be honest, I NEVER meant to hurt you, N-E-V-E-R! I'm so sorry :(
I'm just a friend with him, I love him, but just a FRIEND.
and if you like him, approach him :)
I think, he'll respond you.
I apologize for my attitude toward it is to make you jealous, I'm sorry.

No comments: