Friday, March 5, 2010

- ♥ -

People say I'm too good for you. That I know, but I also know that I have a chance of being different and making you settle down for just one girl.

I can't accept the fact that I did nothing wrong but you just need to be alone. Don't fucking let me off easy, I want to know the truth.
I'm sick of all these secrets saying "I LOVE YOU, BUT YOU DON'T LOVE ME" people like you DESTROY the word, it has absolutely no meaning anymore.

You don’t know when you’re in love it just happens & I’m sick of people being in a relationship for not even a week & claiming there in love?! what has this world come too? please stop posting secrets like those, it makes me sick. here is a new secret. I LIKE someone, whom doesn’t LIKE me back
I honestly feel like you deserved better than me. I just wish you would understand that was the reason i was so mean to you. And now that I think about what was said, I feel terrible.

I know I dont know much about love, but there's a person that is better than that.

I love him. He is mine and I am his. We are perfect (no kidding). But I am so afraid of losing this because I want this to last FOREVER<3 span="">

No comments: