Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quotes

I wanted to share some Quotes from http://blogsecret.tumblr.com/. I hope you like :)

ENJOY IT AND HAPPY READING!
* I wish I had told you I loved you.
Every time I remember the fact that you’re moving and I’ll never see you again, I want to hurt myself badly. Maybe then you wouldn’t leave. I regret not telling you that I love you. And even though we can still talk via internet, it will never be the same and
I want you to know that I’ll never find anyone else like you and I don’t expect to.
* I'm surrounded by people who say they're my friends, but when it comes down to something important, will you be there for me? I don't think you will. You ditched me before in my time of need, and if you can do something like that once, I have no doubt you can do it again.
*  The reason I restricted my calories and lost weight so fast was because I wanted you. Now that I'm a size smaller, but eating well again, I'm terrified of putting on all the weight I lost. But things with you haven't changed. I still want you, and you still think I'm invisible.
* The real reason why I wanted to join the military was not because I was patriotic, but because I wanted to get away from the rejection of not having you. I wanted to see if you'll really miss me if I actually left....
* It hurts me a little more inside when you talk to me about how close you are with her and makes me sad when you say that you are keeping things from me. I know that I may not talk that much like she does with you, and I'm sorry about that. You say that I don't get jealous easily, but I really do, even if I don't show it. & I'm scared that if I tell you, you might choose her over me.. I hope you really mean it when you tell me you love me..
* Ever since he broke my heart, I've never been the same.
I don’t have the same passion I used to have. I’ve found a wonderful, amazing guy who likes me but I still find myself straining to grasp this. I don’t want to hope too much, but I already know he’s moving at the end of summer, sent of and I’ll probably never see him again. But, I still want to like him, I want to be happy again. I don’t want to sound like some lovestruck, crazy, typical, dramatic teenager, but it’s true. I find myself wondering if I’ll ever be able to open up again and throw myself into things. What if I never trust people like I trusted him?
* I can't take it. I don't know how I feel about you anymore, but even if I do have feelings or you, you're going to be gone by the end of summer. You're never going to read this, but I really love you as a best friend. But I don't know if we're going to work out like that.
* I told you how much I loved you. you told me you loved me with all your heart. the next couple of days you got yourself a girlfriend. you call that love? I call it betrayal, but the most FUCKED UP thing is... I forgive you
* I hate everything about you. Everything you say is gay ass shit. Please fucking die.
*  I want to still love you, but I can't stand your personality. but I don't want to lose you ---> It's so me!!!!
* I'm unhappy with our relationship, but I can't seem to let you go.
* Seeing you today made me realize how much greater you are than I could ever be. But I love how you are completely oblivious. I need someone like you in my life, especially now.
* I want you, but it seems like everything is holding me back from you. Why do you have to leave so soon?
* I'm in love with my classmates. I was sure he loved me too by the lies he told me. After all the drama we went through, I still cannot stop thinking about you. I tell everyone I don't give a damn about you, but the truth is if you asked me to be with you, I would say yes in a heartbeat. I hate you, because you make me love you.
I really wish you'd say the words I want to hear.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m afraid to say anything because I’m afraid you’ll get freaked out. I start to tear up everytime I write something on tumblr about you, or think about it. I’m so unbelievably in love with you. Head over heels in love.
So I’m saying it to you here.
I love you babycakes. I want to be with you, seriously, forever. Please just give us that chance. Your perfect, and I want that part of you I lost back.
* I didn't know who to choose. Now I do. But I'm not going to, because I'm scared it'll be the wrong decision, even though I know it's right...I guess I'm just scared I'll want him back
* I thought we were in love until you left me for her. Now she's not in your life anymore. I knew it wouldn't last long. So we're back at it again. But now as "Friends". Something is telling me I'm being used as a rebound. But I cover those feelings up w/ the simple fact that I'm still in love w/you. I wanna Know where your heart is, but I'm afraid to ask, afraid of the response I'll hear.
* I really like you, but sometimes it feels as if you don't care about me as much as I care about you. You tell me we’re a couple, but it’s hard to believe when it seems like you’re hiding it from everyone. I want to end it with you because I think this is unhealthy for me, I just don’t want to tell you.
* I miss the person you used to be. I hate the person you've become but I love YOU. I hate the person I've become. I hate how jealousy always gets the best of me. Yes, I know hate is a strong word but that's how much I strongly hate this.
* My best friends told me I changed for the worst but never told me in what.I wish I could change but this is who I am now and if they're my friends they would love me no matter what.

No comments: