Saturday, February 13, 2010

he's back

he's back to me.
yes yes, he's back after 4 days we broke up.
he says he still loves me.
when he said it, I'm very happy.
he held my hand, he hugged me, he kissed me.
aaaa, I really love him.
I never want to break up with him again.

6 days after he returned.
we're fighting again.
and you know what's the problem?
still the same problem yesterday.
that is about my closeness with them.
he never understood my relationship with them.
I and they were just friends, until any time would be best friends will not be more than that!
but you keep thinking I'm and they were more than that.
I beg you, believe me.

I am afraid that it now is, we'll broke up 'again'.
honestly, that's all I fear.
I don't want out of you.
You said I had to choose, stay away from them or away from you.
when I heard it, I feel you are very selfish.
I can't choose between you and them.
you and they are just as important to me.
I promise you said it was only 'fake promise'
you are wrong, my promise is not fake promises!
but I need time for a little away from them.
please, give me time for it.
not easy for a bit away from them.
try you were me, what can you stay away from friends who really understand and can make you laugh?
can you stay away from them in a week?
can you? I think not, because I can't like that.I know you're jealous, I know you don't like them, and I also know, you hate when I make friends with them.
actually, it's not your right, to forbid me friends with them, but I was right, to friends with anyone, including them.

you never felt the difficulty away from those people who you care aboutI love them, they are like my own family.
you? you're very important for me and I am very, very loved.
honestly, I wanted to cry.
but now I'm not crying, not for now.
I'll try to keep my promise to a little bit away from them.

Now we do not have communication, it will you.
I will follow you.
You do not need me? I need you.
you want me to stay away from you? I'm sorry I didn't want to.
I too love you.


please give me time for that, I hope you understand


No comments: