Thursday, February 4, 2010

still

1 day after we broke up.
it was the same with yesterday -_-
and I still hoping like yesterday, too.
Stupid I hope things very-very unlikely.
you definitely don't want to come back to me right?
and I really want us to be a relationship again.
hahaha :D

stupid, and I've promised to forget.
but the fact now is, I still continue to write about you.
and still in love with you.
It means it's too hard to forget you :'(
You too difficult for me to forget, it was only yesterday we -__- oh well, forget -_-
You've forgotten me and don't love me anymore like before.

you know? I was watching you from the balcony, but you don't see me.
OK, that's better than I have seen you throw in front of my face.
It would be very painful for me.

I'm afraid you back to her, really. I'm afraid.
My reason is not going to end because I don't want to see you back to her.
I would never willingly if that happens.
I know, I'm selfish like this, but I can't lie to myself.
I love you, and I want you BACK TO ME, not back to her.

You say I'm not trash for you, but now what? you think I'm a bad person.
I know, I was wrong.
I hurted you, but why do you respond to it with with her?
I can't, I couldn't.
I will NEVER be able to see YOU BACK TOGETHER WITH HER -_-

I beg you, please keep your promise this time.
promise you'll never go back to her, please.
I want you to keep your promise to me.

you know? I miss you now.
I miss you say''I love you '
I miss your nag.
concern you, understanding you, your laugh, your voice, all about you.
I want it back, but I realized it was just my dream.
we will never be together again

last time I see you, why my heart hurt?
turns out, I realized that if you are not mine anymore.
ok, stop crying.
I'll tried to move on, wish me luck :'')

No comments: