Wednesday, February 3, 2010

broke up :')

today we broke up.
you glad we broke up? I didn't: '(
I'm sad we broke up.

but this want you, I can't do anything else.
you say, you hurt.
you say, I changed.
sorry, I never intend to do that.
you say, I was too close to them.
sorry, but if I had to choose. I prefer them.
they are my best friends.
when I was sad. Who is telling me not to cry? them! NOT YOU! while you? you were happy to see me cry.
Okay, I know I was wrong.
but, have not I've apologized many times to you?
What do you want to listen to my apology?
NO, you don't want to!
maybe you think, I just weepy girl, who could only cry but could not do anything.
provided you know, my friends told me I had to decide our relationship first.
but I don't want, I want to wait until the 14Th February, Valentine's Day.
I hope the day we can be better, but it turns out, you decide our relationship today :'(
you know I cry when you say that?
sure you know, but you don't care.
sure you don't care, I know.I'm just a toy for you.

You think I do not really love you? you're wrong.
I really love you until this moment too.
but I don't want to sad all the time, I had to keep my life ;")

I'm just scared, you go back to her
to your ex-girlfriend; '(
if after you break up with me, then you back to her.
indeed, I'll hate you.
I know, you're not mine anymore.
you are free now, you are free to choose anyone who VERY MUCH BETTER than I am.
but I beg you, don't come back to her.
It would be very painful for me.

honestly, I'm just friends with them.
I have no other feelings to them.
I loved them as a friend, but I love you as a boyfriend.
You misunderstand me and them.

but never mind, our relationship has ended.
nothing needs to be explained again.
everything has happened, now I can only hope.
you happy, you easily forget about me, about us.
maybe for you, it's very easy
but for me not.
I need a lot of time to forget you.
remember my promise to you first? I promise I will not forget you till whenever. I'll keep my promise, I will not forget you.

you know, until now I was hoping we could date again.
HA HA HA, I knew it was just my dream, you don't want to come back to me.
you already bored and no loves me anymore, I stupid think like that.
I'll try not to cry for you, because once you've told me not to cry ;")

I have to remember, many people who loved me, but who understand me just you ;'(
Tasha okay, don’t cry anymore
thank you for everything, all the memories, all love, all the attention and understanding. That means a lot to me.
Let me be honest this time, For the last time, I just wanted to say "I love you"

nieno goodbye, I always loved you ;'(

No comments: