Monday, February 15, 2010

love.
is not how you forget, but how you forgive.
love.
not you heard, but how you understand
love
is not what you see, but what you feel
love
is not how you let go, but how you survive.

* I thought you were the one person that I didn't have to be scared of and that wouldn't judge me. Really, you judge me more than anyone I've ever known. Thank you for making me more self-conscious. p.s. I wasn't "ignoring" you. I'm just the only one who knows when to stop.

* I wish you weren't an only-child so you would be able to suffer from this loneliness that I am suffering from, so you would want me back because I want you back, and so you would know what its like for a person to be missing, because you are missing from my life. But you seem to be doing just fine without me and that terrifies me and I can't take it anymore.

* I miss the person you used to be. I hate the person you've become but I love YOU. I hate the person I've become. I hate how jealousy always gets the best of me. Yes, I know hate is a strong word but that's how much I strongly hate this.

* I love him and I want to be with him more than anything in the world. I can't, though, because I already have a boyfriend that I am not ready to leave.

* Today, when I saw those girls talking to you, I felt so jealous. What hurts me most is that I have no reason to be jealous because you don't notice them that way. But I just wish I could talk to you like that too. Please, let me in. I promise I won't hurt you.

* I want to tell you how I really feel.. that I love you and it's killing me to see you with her.. but I have a strong feeling in my gut that's telling me you'll just laugh in my face....

* YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FAKE I HAVE EVER MET, YOU'VE MADE UP EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW ABOUT YOU, EVEN PEOPLE, COMPLETELY SAD. AND NOW THAT YOU REALISE WE KNOW IT, AREN'T YOU BEING A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT IT ?

* when you told me you missed me. I worked myself up to believe it meant you really did, every day with every hurtful thing you do I find it so much easier to dislike you that bit more.
you’re not half the person I thought you were, and part of me wishes you would feel the same hurt I do and think back to now and wish you hadn’t been so cruel. Dreamers often dream thoughts you never knew existed. I didn’t realise just how much I want you back.

(yang gue tulis, ngga ada maksud apa apa kok. Cuma mau ngungkapin aja, jadi kalo ada yang ngerasa. Maaf banget ya *big hugs* :*)

No comments: