Wednesday, June 2, 2010

share

I want to share some posts on my tumblr tashabcd , enjoy it ♥


(reblogged via inezkusuma)

stranger: ‘if you only got one word to say to your special someone, what would you say?’
me: ‘i’ll say, thanks
stranger: ‘what for?’
me: ‘thanks for hurting me, thanks for giving me empty hopes, thanks for making me jealous, thanks for the shit you’ve done to me. BUT, thanks for making me smile everyday, thanks for making me laugh, thanks for being such a good friend, thanks for being there, thanks for everything, every single thing that you’ve done for me :)’ (reblogged via ddiras)

I hate to say it but I’m done. Now I’m all alone, thinking of our final goodbye. It wasn’t a lie, I did love you (reblogged via asridamayanti)

Girl: your new girlfriend is pretty. (I bet she stole your heart)
Boy: yeah... she is. (but you're still the most beautiful girl I know)
Girl: I heard she's funny an amazing. (all the stuff I wasn't)
Boy: she sure is. (but she's nothing compared to you)
Girl: I bet you know everything about her by now. (like how you knew just everything about me)
Boy: only the stuff that count. (I can't remember what she says when I think of you)
Girl: well..... I hope you guys last. (cause we never did)
Boy: I hope we do, too. (what happened to me and you?)
Girl: Well, I have to go. (before I start to cry)
Boy: yeah, me too. (I hope you don't cry)
Girl: Bye (I still love you)
Boy: Later (I never stopped)
(reblogged via hayomimew)

No comments: